Summah Lovin’

Just seeing this picture makes me ache for summertime. And Washington, where we would pick blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. Walking Hadley to kindergarten from our house, I would only let her pick blackberries on the walk home to eat, because otherwise she’d show up at school a total mess.

veg3

No big plans for the weekend. I like it that way. The Lupus Foundation of Colorado is coming to pick up a donation on Tuesday, so most of the weekend will consist of me digging around in Peter’s things asking “what is this? I’m getting rid of it!”

Here’s my little tip: Whenever an organization calls to ask if you have anything to donate say “yes” and then you have a deadline to get some things together to donate. I need deadlines.

And purging makes me happy. (The best part is that I’m not supposed to be lifting anything over 5 lbs so there will lots of directing and delegating, which is an area where I excel.)

You can donate to the Lupus Foundation by clicking here.

2 comments:

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman | January 15, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Thanks for the link! Enjoy the purge, it always feels good to declutter! Happy weekend, Emily, enjoy the director role.

Joy | January 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Come visit this summer so we can enjoy some berry picking together! I love that pic!