Style Pages – Hadley Edition

H&F summer 2009 084 H&F summer 2009 087

Here’s HJ on the first day of 2nd grade.

Finn and I ended up buying this messenger bag when H was in NC. Finn saw it in a store and said “We need to get this. Sister will love it.”

And she did.

She loves school by the way. When I say “You like school, right?” She’ll say “I don’t just like it, Mom. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVE it.”

H&F summer 2009 088 H&F summer 2009 090 H&F summer 2009 091

This is H rocking out one morning before school. She’s taken to just randomly wearing those glasses. They are the 3-D glasses that you get when you see the movie “UP” in 3-D.

Walking back into the kitchen after this enthusiastic interpretive dance she said breathlessly, “Music makes me so happy, Mom.”

“Me too” I said.

I absolutely adore this child’s spirit. She is my inspiration. And so deliciously extraordinary. It can’t be just me. I mean, everyone sees this right?

H&F summer 2009 077

This is how she traveled home on the plane from Asheville, NC. The sunglasses stayed on for the duration. As did the iPod. It kept a smile on my face the whole time.

Next up: Style Pages - Finn Edition

2 comments:

Mean Jean | August 19, 2009 at 6:07 PM

The vintage Black Dog hat. It's her.

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman | August 20, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Tyra - LOOK OUT! American's Next Top Model, Elementary School Edition.